August 8, 2009

Creative Bloggers

I belong to The Creative Bloggers Community on Ning, supporting other creative people by blogging. I am the first blog to be featured in my group. One member from each group is chosen weekly to be the 'featured' blogger, while visiting the featured blog, you leave a comment on at least one of their blog posts, then write a blog post, making a reference to and linking to the particular blog post that you have chosen from the featured blog. As a result of your regular participation, you will see an increase in traffic, comments, search engine ranking, technorati rank, followers and subscribers. Come check it out my fellow crafters!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great write up on Creative Bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kandi,
    I'm so sorry I missed your big day last week! My life has been a bit nuts, after you stop by my blog, you will understand.. :)Anyhow it is nice to meet you, following you now from creative bloggers group, you have beautiful stuff! i love looking at the etsy community, so many wonderful and creative people like yourself on there!
    shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin