April 7, 2010

Mercadito Craft fair at the Rumble Arts Center

Just  following up on the Mercadito Craft fair at the Rumble Arts Center. For the center's first ever show, there was a good turn out, it was pouring down with rain in the early hours, but later on the sun came out and the people came in. I only displayed my Visionary Art Caps! by Kandi-o,  it went over well. My good friend Maria from MGReyes  crochets pull tab purses and many other things participated in the show and my sister in-law Lieli from Toxic Ink with her fun and funky digital art. I met a few new crafty artist's, Crafty McSchnafty knits unique one-of -kind pieces "even for your fruit!", Mother of Hermes Press designs and prints custom images for cards and stationary and  Etsian  True partners in craft, silk screens totes, creates unique photo collages and needle points.




Pics before set up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin